Today’s consumers expect on-demand responses and quick resolutions. In our last post Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) we introduced CPaaS and that you can embed real-time communication tools, analytics, and other essentials into your company’s existing technology. As Frost and Sullivan describes, “CPaaS is an alternative to the traditional, one-size-fits-all communication solution.” In this post we will discuss the reasons why to choose CPaaS.
Businesses such as Online Sales, Contact Centers, Services with Appointments and Pick up Times, Payment Collections and others that focus on the consumer experience can find many advantages to CPaaS solutions.
- Saves cost: CPaaS can use a single API to add the solutions you need and without extensive development work and investment. You’re able to significantly cut down on the number of separate systems needed, and save the cost that would earlier be needed for building, maintaining, and upgrading numerous pieces of hardware.
- Easy to integrate: In this world of constant advances in technology, consumers expect businesses to be available 24/7 and adjust to their preferences. The CPaaS cloud-based platform makes it easier and feasible to integrate communication features into your app without the need to replace your existing system entirely.
- Easy to analyze: CPaaS allows you to easily view real-time data while concurrently analyzing reports through a highly user-friendly dashboard so you can make smart, data-driven decisions.
- Enhances customer Experience: Consumers demand and expect more from companies daily. CPaas allows consumers to communicate easily with your businesses, using the channel of their choice.
- Improves global reach: CPaaS is a cloud communication platform, which gives you immediate access to hundreds of carriers across the globe increasing your global reach.
Choosing the Right Provider
Most providers offer a mix of real-time communications services – voice calling, text messaging, chatbots and video. REACH can help you select the right provider based on your business needs now and into the future. Below are a few questions to have answered to aid in the selection process:
- What communication features does your business need now and in the future?
- What applications does your business have? Are you planning to deploy any new applications soon?
- What level of support will you business need?
- Will you business need communication solutions to be scalable and what flexibility should the provider offer?
REACH is partnered with the following CPaaS Providers:
CPaaS is a useful cloud-based technology for businesses of all sizes. It offers solutions that are impressive, scalable, and powerful to give your business exceptional connectivity internally as well as improves your customers’ user experience.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Discover for yourself what REACH can do for your business and all of the cloud-based communications available. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.