The mobile environment is constantly changing. Most businesses can find it nearly impossible to know and keep up-to-date on all of the mobility options available. But, beyond that, comparing RFPs, negotiating contracts, managing expenses and ensuring invoices are accurate can be extremely time consuming and stressful. Simplify, manage, and optimize your telecom orders, inventory, invoices, and expenses by enlisting the help of a telecom solutions consultant to help manage your mobility needs. Gain a single-point-of-contact for all of your telecom accounts, a strategic advisor and a trusted business partner that has the experience and expertise in mobile business solutions.
One of the many benefits of using a telecom solutions consultant is mobility account management. Telecom solutions consultants can manage your relationships with third-party providers. They take control of enterprise-level service deployments to maximize the potential of your managed mobility services. From procurement to device resale and recycling, they are with you at every stage of the mobility lifecycle and that goes for your end-users too. End-users can get to work knowing they can get support at a regional level whenever they need it. When there’s a problem, it can be dealt with right away – while ensuring company policy is adhered to.
Mobility Account Management services helps businesses with the following:
- New Service Implementation – Ensure the transition to a new service is seamless.
- Management of Vendor Relationships – Build rapport and make sure vendors are accountable for their service delivery and are compliant with your negotiated contracts.
- Customer Support – Assist with any issues relating to your mobility services or products.
- Service Management – Ensure your users are on the most cost-effective plans.
- Audits – Assess and correct potential waste.
- Invoice Management – Ensure each telecom invoice is accurate down to the line-item level and dispute and recover overpayments on billing errors.
As a telecom solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Work with a team that understands your individual needs and requirements, as well as your unique policies and plans. For more information about managing your mobility accounts, contact Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.