Get the Power of FirstNet
REACH is proud to partner with FirstNet to provide a network complemented by a suite of public-safety driven solutions that provide additional value to first responders and other emergency personnel.
The FirstNet network provides unique value exclusively for public safety users with flexible and competitively priced voice, data, messaging, and standard communications services.
- Prioritized, reliable nationwide coverage and capacity.
- Unprecedented control and visibility with the ability to manage user accounts and devices, manage user priority levels (and adjust them if needed during a time of catastrophic emergency, monitor the network status in near real-time, and manage Push-to-Talk users.
- Robust, end-to-end security.
- Dedicated library of secure, reliable and interoperable public safety apps.
- Superior public safety customer experience.
- Public safety users have access to an expansive catalog of LTE devices, ranging from purpose-built rugged units to the world’s most popular smart devices and tablets, complemented with a wide range of accessories.
Two Types of Users
- Primary Users: Public Safety Entities that act as first responders, the agencies who are at an emergency scene first. This includes law enforcement, fire protection services, emergency (911) call dispatching and government Public Safety Answering Points, emergency planning and management offices, and ambulance safety services.
- Extended Primary Users: Agencies, organizations, non-profit or for-profit companies that provide public safety services in support of Primary Users. They provide mitigation, remediation, overhaul, clean-up, restoration, or other such services during or after an incident.
Are you FirstNet Eligible?
Because FirstNet is a dedicated public safety resource, primary users (first responders) and the extended primary community are reviewed for eligibility before service is approved. REACH can guide your business through the FirstNet discussion and approval procedure to help streamline the process.