Zoom Video Communications, Inc. brings teams together to get more done in a frictionless video environment. It’s easy, reliable, and innovative video-first unified communications platform provides video meetings, voice, webinars, and chat across desktops, phones, mobile devices, and conference room systems. Zoom helps enterprises create elevated experiences with leading business app integrations and developer tools to create customized workflows for your in-office, hybrid, or work-from-anywhere workforce.
Customers who switch to Zoom Video Communications report an increase in performance, trust and engagement
Zoom ties together everything you need into one easy platform – from 1:1 meetings to Town Halls and Webinars. Users can easily manage the entire video-first unified communications platform through the centralized Zoom Administration Portal and Dashboard.
- Meetings – Reliable, scalable enterprise video and web conferencing for mobile and desktop
- Chat – Streamline workspace collaboration with integrated persistent messaging for desktop and mobile
- Webinar – Host and broadcast live virtual events with integrated marketing automation
- Phone – Deploy a next-generation enterprise phone system for modern cloud business communications
- Zoom Rooms – Create collaborative, easy-to-use, and modern meeting spaces with flawless audio and video
- Conference Room Connector – Extend a consistent, cloud-based experience across SIP or H.323 room systems
- Digital Signage – Leverage room displays for corporate communications, internal marketing, and more across multiple locations
- Scheduling Display – Optimize room utilization with displays that provide availability info, room booking, and room release capabilities
- App Marketplace – Easily find apps to extend the flexibility and power of Zoom’s communications platform
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Discover how our partnership with Zoom can help enable your work-from-anywhere workforce so you can get more done together. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.