Reach Telecom Solutions provides expert consulting and support to meet your needs. Our relationship with AT&T Business allows us to provide highly secure networking solutions for businesses based at home or offices with custom solutions in Internet and Networking Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud Solutions, Mobility, Voice and Collaboration.
Cisco Webex Meetings with AT&T
An enterprise-level collaboration platform that provides teams with access to a range of industry-leading features, including the ability to host rich meetings with video, audio and chat, share files, present documents, and much more.
- Full-screen video conferencing
- Works on PC, tablet & mobile
- Up to 7 video feeds & split-screen mode
- 75 video-participants in one meeting
- Record meetings (including video)
- Can be augmented with AT&T Netbond® for Cloud
A highly secure, cost-effective, cloud-based IP business communication service that allows employees to work virtually anywhere, connect seamlessly on almost any device, and collaborate.
- Fully integrated phone, fax & messaging
- Extensions & ‘all in one’ numbers
- Salesforce® integration to enhance CRM experience
- International calling, HD video conferencing
- Vanity, true toll-free or extra fax & local numbers
AT&T Conferencing with Zoom
A cloud-based video communications service that brings high-quality video & carrier-grade audio to collaborators all over the world, offering one consistent enterprise experience.
- Up to 500 video participants & 10,000 viewers
- Video, audio, & web conferencing
- Global implementation, management, & support
- Live chat, Q&A, & polling
- Scheduling, registration, & reporting options
- Integrations with key sales & marketing tools
Box from AT&T
Box from AT&T is a scalable enterprise-grade solution that helps businesses to better manage content and collaborate more effectively—all in a highly secure cloud workspace.
- View/download/edit files from web or mobile app
- Create & share large files with a single link
- Create multiple layers of folders & set permissions
- Sync folders to desktop for offline access
- Assign tasks, add comments & feedback
- Get automatic email alerts on file activity
AT&T Wireless Broadband
A cost-effective network alternative for business-critical applications, a quick deployment option for new and remote locations, and a diverse backup option.
- No data overage charges while on AT&T owned and operated networks
- Predictable monthly charges
- Select from three speed tiers with unlimited data
- Use for primary or fail-over connectivity
- Puts you on a pathway to 5G without replacing all your hardware
Learn more about all of AT&T’s solutions to help your business succeed from anywhere by contacting Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out the form below.