Vonage’s unique, programmable communications platform drives its ability to offer innovative, integrated and highly differentiated business solutions no matter the size of your business.
- Is your business looking to move to the cloud but don’t know how?
- Does your business want a reliable, scalable and feature-rich business communications solution?
- Does your business’s current phone solution integrate with the business applications you use (CRMs, Productivity Suite etc.)?
- Does your business want a communications platform that can also help optimize voice traffic over your broadband connection?
- Does your business’s sales and/or service agents need a contact center solution that allows for a CRM-integrated omni-channel experience with dynamic routing and richer data insights?
- Does your business’s current provider provide the QoS (99.999 SLA) and/or the white glove service and 24/7 support you need?
- Does your business need a communications/contact center solution that meets current needs but can scale with your business cost-effectively?
- Is your business’s current MPLS/WAN network painfully outdated you are worried about the costs to update/replace?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Vonage may be the right solution for you. Switching to a better business phone system is incredibly easy, particularly with cloud-hosted VoIP technology. Vonage’s solution is managed virtually and requires no office installation—so you can start using the service almost immediately.
As your business grows or slows, Vonage solutions can scale with you. Not to mention it’s easy to switch to and use, your office number can be with you anywhere and you can adjust voicemail messages or forward calls on the fly, from anywhere. It can even cost less than most landline carrier plans.
- Multitude of Features: Vonage offers over 50 features, many of them included at no extra charge. Some of the most popular features include Virtual Receptionist, Click-to Dial, Paperless Fax, Voicemail to Email, Call Follow Me, and Call Monitoring.
- Analytics & Reporting: Account-wide phone activity reports and analytics are available for many products across Vonage Business Cloud. Phone reports and phone analytics are also available with contact centers, business application integrations, and call recording services. For easy access, detailed phone reports and phone analytics can be accessed any time from their web portals.
- Web, Video and Audio Conferencing: Each plan includes Vonage Meetings, which offers voice and video collaboration as well as team messaging. It’s accessible via desktop or mobile app or web browser.
- Contact and Call Centers: Vonage has a hosted call center solution, as well as more advanced contact center solutions that integrate seamlessly with Salesforce and other CRMs to maximize agent productivity.
- Month-to-Month Contracts: The business phone service solutions are available on a month-to month-contract.
- Mobile App: No desk phone needed. Vonage’s mobile app fully integrates with your phone system when you’re working in your office, remotely or on the go via a laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone. A mobile-only plan is also available. Online portals let you access your account, manage settings, change features and more from anywhere you have internet.
- Plug-and-Play Phone Systems: Vonage offers a portable, plug-and-play phone system service anywhere you have high speed internet. It allows for simple setups without the need for any technical experience. IP phones arrive ready to make and receive calls, creating a true “plug-and-play” solution right out of the box. Account settings can easily be administered from their intuitive online portal.
- Easily Add or Subtract Extensions: Vonage phone systems are scalable and allow you to add and subtract a business extension based on your business needs. You can add new extensions yourself via the Admin Portal, or you can contact a Vonage representative to do it for you. No setup charge to add a new business extension, it’s simply added to your regular monthly plan. Multi-line discounts are also based on the number of extensions added.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Learn more about how Vonage can further enable your company’s growth with their full-stack communication solution and unparalleled customer and employee experiences. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.