The workplace has become increasingly dispersed. Businesses need to ensure that employees are empowered to achieve the best levels of productivity whether they are in the office, home or a remote location. By integrating Vonage Business Communications with Microsoft Teams, businesses have the ability to communicate and collaborate with customers worldwide. Direct routing from Vonage allows you to access PBX features with optimized and superior call quality within the Microsoft Teams interface. This means enterprise-grade communication and collaboration solutions beyond voice and video—such as SMS and MMS*—all seamlessly integrated into a single application.
Benefits of Integrating
Less Applications, Better Productivity – use your Microsoft Teams-enabled desk or mobile phone to make or receive calls to reduce the number of applications required for business communication.
- Implement and scale fast with no hardware or software installs Create regional presence with local numbers, regardless of where your employees reside
- Increase call quality and provide other communication options with SMS and MMS*
- Use the Vonage network to stay compliant with regional privacy regulations
- Take advantage of our native cloud platform with 99.999% uptime reliability**
Faster ROI, without the disruptions – keep your current phone system and avoid costly and lengthy moves, adds, or changes when embedding Vonage Business Communications into your Microsoft Teams application.
- Offer global employees an omnichannel experience to call regionally and receive inbound calls on desktop or mobile apps
- Can integrate up to 10 CRM vendors to provide global sales teams with a centralized view of customers and prospects
- Leverage existing IT investments across Microsoft Teams and CRM vendors
Cost and time savings – work smarter with features like Call Presence, Click-to-Dial, and Visual Voicemail, Vongage’s voicemail transcription feature.
- Enable employee access to over 20 premium calling features
- Customize routing to reduce missed calls
- Add 1 or 100+ users quickly and easily
- Work seamlessly within the familiar Microsoft Teams user interface
Communications impact everyone and everything – employees, customers, experiences, efficiencies, costs, and more. REACH can help businesses leverage existing IT investments through Vonage Direct Routing by seamlessly embedding Vonage Business Communications into their Microsoft Teams application.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Learn more about how Vonage can further enable your company’s growth with their full-stack communication solutions and unparalleled customer and employee experiences. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.
*SMS and MMS currently available in the U.S. only.
**99.999% based on Vonage’s average up time and/or availability.