Vonage Business Communications (VBC) is a cloud-based platform used for managing customer and team conversations via phone calls, text messages, faxes, voicemails, and virtual meetings. Due to it’s flexibility, it is worth considering for small to mid-size businesses, businesses with multiple locations, or businesses with remote employees. VBC allows users to add features and integrations to their plans as needed. For example, a growing business can easily start with Vonage’s base level offering, which includes team messaging and as they grow they can upgrade to plans that present more features like CRM integrations and call groups. In addition, VBC is managed virtually and requires no office installation — so businesses can start using the service almost immediately.
Features to Engage Your Customers
- Vonage Meetings – Intuitive video collaboration solution to use across your organization and with customers.
- Virtual Receptionist – Customized call routing for exceptional customer service.
- Business Inbox – Central inbox where your customers can message you via your main company number (even a toll-free one!) or Facebook.
Features to Engage Your Team
- Team messaging – Connect and collaborate with team members near and remote.
- Admin portal – Manage your entire phone system from a single portal.
- Mobile and desktop (“soft phone”) apps – Run your business phone system from your computer or any mobile device.
With communications in the cloud, you can work from anywhere – from the boardroom to home office – businesses can make and receive calls, send messages, and have video chats with ease.
We had internet service dug to our activities building where our offices are, but no land line service. In addition, we needed a way to have staff be free of having to give out their personal phone numbers. With the Vonage app and voice over internet, they can give out a business number but still use their personal cell phones when working from home or the office.
– Diane Abitz, Stable Hands Equine Therapy Center
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Learn more about how Vonage can further enable your company’s growth with their full-stack communication solution and unparalleled customer and employee experiences. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.