REACH is partnered with Wireless Watchdogs to help off-load the strenuous task of managing Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software and securing corporate- and employee-owned mobile devices. REACH’s managed services specialists can help design and create a multi-layered suite of security features around all major mobile device platforms, providing a single window of control for all of your company information transmitted through corporate or personal devices.
MDM is best suited for mid- to large-sized businesses that would support a minimum of 25 mobile devices with a SIM card and includes the following services:
Deployment/Policy Development Support
- Provide default policies and best practices to help with the development of a concrete enterprise mobility policy.
- Help develop and create structural architecture on MDM software to match your company’s current infrastructure.
- Administer the newly developed policy and preconfigure the software to distribute rules, reactions, restrictions, applications and content (if applicable).
- Deploy the mobile device management system to all existing devices based on newly developed strategy, processes and architecture.
Device Lifecycle Management
- Execute plan for enrollment of new devices in the mobile device management system.
- Provision all devices with the necessary resources (corporate email, applications, VPN, Wi-Fi credentials, etc.)
- Enforce the corporate mobility policy by means of monitoring, alerting and response.
Help Desk Support
- Provide tiers 1,2 and 3 support for end users, IT managers and executives.
- Provide training and information resources for end users, IT managers and executives.
- Provide different online request portals for rapid request processing.
Monitoring / Reporting
- Monitor corporate email traffic through our Secure Email Gateway; and provide the option to block unwanted devices. (Optional)
- Monitor device compliance bi-weekly to ensure the solidarity of the enterprise mobility policy.
- Monitor device resources monthly to ensure all devices are provisioned with all the necessary resources (corporate email, applications, VPN, Wi-Fi Credentials, etc.)
- Provide a reporting portal for device, application and certificate asset management.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Discover for yourself what REACH can do for your business with a demo and a free no-obligation audit of your wireless bills. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.