Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are rampant today, and the frequency doesn’t seem to be slowing down. If anything, it’s evolving and changing so attacks are becoming more complex, larger and longer. Many of today’s small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are left exposed by cost constraints, lack of affordable mitigation options, and insufficient internal resources to respond to threats quickly.
Not anymore. To keep up with the increasing size and sophistication of DDoS attacks, today’s organizations need access to advanced detection and mitigation capabilities. REACH and Lumen® are helping SMBs bridge the defensive gap with Lumen DDoS Mitigation Service that provides network and application layer protection across multi-vector and mixed application layer attacks to help minimize downtime and maintain performance of critical web-facing assets and applications.
- Defense in depth – Our extensive and deeply peered global network acts as a first line of defense with DDoS countermeasures integrated directly into the network to stop attacks faster.
- Next generation scrubbing technology – Lumen next-generation intelligent routing technology sends excess traffic to super or regional centers to help reduce collateral damage during attacks.
- Proven threat and attack traffic visibility – Black Lotus Labs high-fidelity threat intelligence drives botnet takedowns and powers Rapid Threat Defense automated detection and response—delivering mitigation beyond just scrubbing and minimizing time to mitigate.
Choosing a DDoS Mitigation Partner
The cybersecurity threat landscape can seem overwhelming. There’s so much to watch out for and the stakes can be incredibly high. Below are some criteria for consideration when looking for a DDoS mitigation partner:
- Scale and capacity to absorb large attacks on the backbone as a first layer of defense.
- A global footprint for reduced latency when rerouting for scrubbing.
- Flexibility and advanced features to protect modern digital experience.
- Visibility into the global threat landscape to bolster defenses.
- Automation based on threat intelligence to block DDoS bot traffic before it impacts the network.
- Hybrid support models to protect today’s digital environments. From remote employees, to offices, and from the data center to the cloud.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Learn more about how Lumen uses multiple layers of DDoS mitigation defense, including their extensive and deeply peered global internet backbone, advanced scrubbing center technology with intelligent routing and Black Lotus Labs global threat intelligence for reduced latency, enhanced performance and highly scalable mitigation capacity. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.