Many businesses are moving their communication and collaboration solutions to the cloud as they seek to improve communications between employees and increase customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based Communications Offer Several Benefits and Works Alongside Your Existing Technology
- Eliminate expensive legacy systems and stand-alone communication applications. When you shift to the cloud, you will pay only a single provider for all your communication needs.
- Foster employee and team collaboration by providing cloud-based unified communications for calling, messaging, or video collaboration from a single user interface.
- Boost employee satisfaction by giving them the flexibility to work from anywhere. Employees can communicate and collaborate with customers at home or in the field.
- Scale with the growth of your business whether it’s adding remote offices or employees worldwide.
- Capture business intelligence through cloud integrations with mission-critical business applications. Give salespeople a wide range of options to communicate and collaborate with customers.
A Cloud Contact Center Designed for Your Business
There are many instances where virtual working and business continuity may need to be invoked and with the Vonage Contact Center, you can replicate your call plan and configure agents so that within minutes of initiation, you can be distributing your calls to your agents wherever they are located – in the office, at home or in a temporary building. The Vonage Contact Center can provide you with:
- Standby contact center technology – Always there for you whenever your on-premise contact center technology lets you down.
- A cost effective solution – Only pay for what you use plus a low, annual retainer that works out significantly lower than traditional disaster recovery solutions.
- High availability software architecture – The Vonage platform, with 99.999% uptime availability, is “always-on” providing a market leading service availability SLA*.
- A secure and resilient service – hosted in the Vonage secure data centers.
- Access to immediate switchover – once configured the standby solution can be initiated within minutes.
- Rapid provisioning and configuration – Vonage call plans and agent set-up can be implemented in days.
- International number provisioning – Vonage has relationships with several telephony carriers and can provide service numbers in most countries.
- Ease of use – Vonage Contact Center is delivered as a cloud solution, so it can be configured from any web enabled device, anywhere.
- Ability to ramp up extra capacity – provides support for your contact center at peak loads.
*Claim based on Vonage’s average uptime and/or availability.
As your telecom and IT solutions expert, REACH takes pride in keeping you connected. Discover how our partnership with Vonage can help enable your work-from-anywhere workforce and improve the customer experience. Connect with us today by calling Valerie at 715-330-4200 or filling out our contact form.